Rules & Regulations
- It is imperative that a student secures a minimum attendance of 80% will be eligible to appear for the Board Examinations at the end of every semester.
- Students who are absent on medical grounds should produce a valid Medical Certificate along with an endorsement letter from the parent/guardian while reporting to College after convalescence.
- A student who is continuously absent for 12 days without a valid reason will be re-admitted only on application for the same and after paying the prescribed re-admission fee.
State Ranks :
Special care and attention will be given to enable students to secure state Ranks.
Campus Recruitment will be one of the important aspect of our college and eminent organizations will be invited for campus recruitment.
The fees prescribed by the DOTE for TUTION, Registration, Examination etc., will be collected from each student separately and will be sent to DOTE as per norms.
The college expects the students to do serious and sustained work and to make use of the facilities offered for their all round development. The college expects parents or guardians to co-operate with the college authorities in the education of their children. They should follow the students progress in studies and his/her general conduct. The parents should meet the Lecturers, Head of departments & Principal periodically or whenever called for.
General Rules & Regulations
- The Management reserves the right of admission. In matters of admission, academic programmes, extra curricular and co-curricular activities and students discipline, the decisions of the management shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- Admission is subject to verification of mark certificate by the Director of Technical Education/competent authority. If the mark certificate is found to be bogus or if any discrepancy is found in any of the record submitted, admission will be cancelled and criminal action will also be taken.
- At the discretion of the Management, admission may be declined or cancelled at anytime during the course if warranted by non-performance or on grounds of serious disciplinary matters.
- All admissions are made provisionally and are subject to the approval of DOTE.
- Indulgence in activities of Union or Associations based on Caste, Colour, Creed, Language, Nationality or Political ideology will not be permitted within the premises of the college or in the hostels.
- The Management reserves the right to expel any student on grounds of serious irregularity of attendance, insubordination, malpractice in examinations or any other act of indiscipline or misconduct. The decision of the college authorities in this regard shall be final.
- The management reserves the right to increase the fee towards any course of study at the beginning of the subsequent academic years of a course, if necessary. Tuition fees and other fees should be paid on or before the stipulated dates failing which they will be removed from the roll of the college and will be readmitted only on payment of the late fee and re-admission fee.
- The student shall not loiter about in the college premises when the classes are in progress.
- Ragging in any form is a serious offense and those involving in it will be summarily dismissed as per the rules of the Tamilnadu Government and DOTE. The cause of expulsion will be entered in their Transfer Certificate.
- Strict Discipline will be maintained in the college campus. Noncompliance with the rules & regulations of the college will be severely dealt with by appropriate disciplinary action.
- Students can take part in inter-collegiate competitions, TV/Radio programmes, only after getting the prior permission from the Principal.
- Dress code is strictly specified as sari/salwar kammeez, Churidar, Kurta (with Duppata) for girls and trousers, tucked in shirts and shoes for boys. Jeans, T-shirts, Banians etc are strictly prohibited.
- The use of mobile phones or any other audio video gadgets in the campus by students is strictly banned and if such items are found in possession of students, they will be confiscated.