Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell at NPR College of Engineering and Technology was established on 10th January 2018 by Dr. K. Jayapal, AP/MECH, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Chennai.
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide IPRs protection information, orientation, and facilities to students and faculty.
- To guide and advise researchers on how to obtain & sustain patents and help them approach PIC - Mizoram.
- To work as a link between PIC and college.
- To facilitate routing of patent searches to PIC, Mizoram.
- To get necessary clearances from competent authorities while filling patents and other IPRs like copyright registration and design registration, etc.
- To work out modalities on behalf of the college for the commercialization of patented technologies.
- To organize various IPR awareness programs in collaboration with PIC, Mizoram on the campus.
Besides the above objectives, the IPR cell intends to carry out various activities such as organizing special lectures & seminars, IPR Quiz, IPR exhibitions, and celebration of World Intellectual Property Day (26th April).
|| Professor / ECE
Click Here : ACTIVITIES