Objectives of SC/ST Cell:
- To guide students of the SC/ST category of NPRCET, to avail the benefits of the various schemes floated by the Government and UGC.
- To promote equality and social justice for SC/ST students.
- To monitor the SC/ST students in enhancing their academic performance.
- To assist the SC/ST students in optimizing their development in their personal and social lives.
- To help the SC/ST students integrate with the mainstream of the university community and remove difficulties they may be experiencing.
Role of SC/ST Cell:
- At NPRCET, SC/ST students are motivated to achieve higher qualifications by providing online resources for preparing for GATE and competitive examinations.
- SC/ST students are encouraged to obtain foreign and recognized university certification programs through MOOCs.
- To ensure that at least two meetings per semester are executed.
- To identify current schemes and information that benefited SC/ST students.
- To make all members aware of the current scheme and information and ask them to inform student representatives.
- To follow up on whether members delivered the current scheme and information to student representatives.
- To communicate the identified information among students of the respective department.
- To conduct meetings effectively.
- To follow up on whether identified information is percolated among the other SC/ST students by student representatives.
- To maintain the register of minutes of meetings.
- To attend the meeting regularly and positively.
- To percolate the information discussed in meetings among other SC/ST students of the respective department.
- To inform members regarding any benefited students related to percolated information.
- To discuss issues (if any) related to academics.
SC/ST Committee Members
|Designation / Department
|I CSE A
Minutes of Meetings